Andy

Andy

Labels

Thursday 18 February 2010

Question From A Fan

One fan of the series sent me a message enquiring as to whether Andy might be autistic. Here is my reply then. He promised me he's not. See the thing we have to remember is that being autistic is different from being ignorant, even though he does have a few neurosis with things like not wanting to close the door too hard.
That has built up from a meek way of life, always trying to hide from conflict with his own neighbours and scared to offend any of mine. I've known people with autism and they're amongst the most intelligent people I've met in life. Andy is more of a wierdo lol, living things his own way alone for too long. Like an old person getting into eccentric ways.

It's as Andy himself always says, he needs a good woman to put him right and set him straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment