Andy

Andy

Labels

Thursday 14 January 2010

Duz Andy Know Episode One

First of all I would like to apologise for taking a while to write on here I have been quite busy lately.Yes Duz Andy Know Episode One well I remember agreeing to this crazy idea that rob had to put me online and now I have seen episode one the reality has really hit me and to be honest it has made me feel a little awkward but I'm seeing past that now. I'm not stupid I'm just not that knowledgeable about things so please try and be nice to me :-) hehe. With the filming that was quite a lot of fun and it was quite exciting this was going online. I was quite anxious about what rob was going to ask me but I knew I would probably get most of them wrong anyway hehe I just saw the funny side to it as they say if you don't laugh you cry hehe. I hope all of you guys out there are enjoying Duz Andy Know Episode One and your have something to look forward too this Sunday coming as I have seen rob is putting another episode up online so please take a look on Sunday rob has showed me a preview it even made me laugh yes at myself lol. Yes so I'm sure rob will have some more footage from the filming before and he has told me about something today which sounded interesting for the future. So keep watching I think you're probably think Episode two is quite possibly more funny. I was actually quite worried about the scene in their because I was worried I may come across wrong it was just me being under pressure hehe :-) your see it was so do with my personal preference the question I was asked by rob ;-) hehe. So keep watching I'm sure you'll find it gets better and better and as rob has told me he is coming up with new ideas :-).

bye bye for now :-)

2 comments:

  1. Andy's preference he mentioned there is a history for fancying mainly only black women by the way.

    The episode itself was filmed at my house, in the front room on my sofa (as will episodes 2 and 3 be). Those next two episodes will also come from the same day's shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just want to say thanks to Andy for taking the time to come on and speak about the episode.

    ReplyDelete