Andy

Andy

Labels

Tuesday 17 May 2011

A question About Future Shows

One of the fans wrote and asked if I might put an episode together of questions Andy is good at.

Here was my reply:


Well, I have pitched all sorts of ideas at the man. He always tends to let me down on them, if his participation is needed.


At Xmas time I asked him to film some of the day to show us how he spends xmas. He didn't do it. Just like I asked him to film his Ghana trip. I asked if I could film his mother and sister who live in the house with him. They said no. I meet so many obstacles (and believe if you saw those two, you would understand quite a few things about who he is and where he is from).


I might well run some questions some time on his comfort subjects. But it's funny you ask about What Andy Duz Know, because that's the name of the very next episode! 
We will be looking at some of his drawings. This of course turned into something silly as usual towards the end, as you'll see: on the subject of a black woman called 'Diamond'.


If we get enough views of total upload views I am thinking I might release footage of Andy singing AND sort of playing guitar. I might even sing a note or two...


RJF

No comments:

Post a Comment