Andy

Andy

Labels

Tuesday 30 November 2010

New News...of Newness

Alright, so Andy did go to Ghana and I'm sure you're wondering what the hell happened out there. Well, there's going to be a two part episode dealing with that very topic - coming up soon in December.

Furthermore, as part of the December entertainment lineup, I'm going to be putting out an episode a week. A week into December you will be seeing 'Episode 37 - Challenge: Tie A Tie Knot'.
A week after that you will see 'Episode 38 - 'Bus Driver Game'.
Around about Christmas time, you can see Episodes 39 & 40 all about his Ghana trip! I will withold the titles of those as they are content spoiler...
Then right at the end of December you can catch 'Episode 41 - Noah's Ark...Or Was It Moses?'

Looking forward to showing you this and everything else I know that is coming and wish I could show you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment